Monday, November 12, 2012
The Hewlett Family
I am so blessed to know this darling family. They moved into the ward shortly after we did here in Mesa. Priscilla and Tim and their children Kazu, Stella and Paris. It was pretty hilarious when they spoke in church because Tim basically did the same jokes Jordan opened with on his talk when we moved in. Immediately they started being compared to each other and almost immediately they became buddies. They like to go to late movies and spend their Friday's golfing with the "old men" of the ward. Priscilla and I both love Nordstrom and going out to eat and try to get to Scottsdale Fashion square as often as we can (which is not very often). We were recently made visiting teaching partners which we love. They had me take their pictures for their Christmas card this year. This isn't one they used but I love it. Pri looks so pretty and their kids are being a little crazy - which is normal for them.
Posted by Melissa at 4:27 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment