Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Traditions #2 #3 #4 and #5

#2 Evening walks throughout the Neighborhood to see the lights. Notice the shorts and t-shirts. We are in front of the "crazy" house. Every tree and bush in their yard is covered with lights as well as the ground and things they added in like trees and reindeer and other things. PLUS they have it rigged so that it plays to music.

#3 Crazy Carolers. We had these guys show up at our house. I have no idea who they are. I don't even know if they know we we are. I don't know if they were knocking on random doors, if they live in my neighborhood or if they thought they were going to be greeted by the teenage girls that used to live in my house. Anyway it was great and memorable and i hope they come next year. #4- making gingerbread boys with the Armstrong girls. Since I've been blogging, I've apologized every Christmas for taking horrible and and hardly any of them.
This one is no exception. I had 8 beautiful girls at my house today making cookies and this is the only picture i took. The cookies were super yummy. The best part is the head.


#5 Having Grandma and Grandpa Romans over. Jordan's grandparents live here in Mesa. Its great having them close. My kids love when they come over and I think they love it too.

1 comments:

Annie said...

I love houses that light to music. How awesome! K the question is...Did those Crazy Caroler sing well? That is so funny. Those gingerbread boys were darling. And is that a dress you have on in the grandma grandpa pic? It is so cute. Also I would like to meet them. They look adorable. Love You! Have a fabulous Christmas!