Thursday, December 20, 2007

Big Boy Bed!


He did it! Maddox made the transition into a big boy bed. The Bed really is big. It is a full size and Maddox has to use a stool to get up onto it. My favorite part about the bedding (that you can't see in the picture) is the cargo pockets on the sides of the duvet.

The first night Maddox woke up at 3:30. I heard him walking around in the hall until he sat down and leaned against the wall holding his blankie. I think he was just waiting for someone else to wake up. Last night he went to bed and didn't get out of his bed until I came to get him this morning at 7:30! He has even done pretty well with naps. (The scab on his eyebrow is from hitting his head on his new stool.) We are so proud of him.

Good job Maddog! Next step, potty training. Yikes!!!!!!

2 comments:

Rita Grider said...

I love the big boy bed and bedding, but I love that adorable little boy more. He is an absolute joy to our family. I'll see the bedding in person on Monday. Can't wait!! Love, Grammy

{Brittany} said...

How's the new bed going? I hope that it's still going well. It looks darling!